Re: [Videolib] Size of screen

Cathy Michael (cmichael@ithaca.edu)
Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:21:39 -0500 (EST)

There was a recent incident related to television and the superbowl:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/wrtv/20070203/lo_wrtv/10916537
"The NFL said the law generally limits Super Bowl showings to one TV no
bigger than 55 inches."

Perhaps the patron was considering this scenario?

Cheers,
Cathy

Catherine Michael
Communications Librarian