RE: [Videolib] Replacement Fees in Academic Libraries?

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:23:05 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7463E.C7747204

Meghann, and all videolib subscribers,
=20
Bullfrog Films offers a generous video/DVD warranty that replaces any
lost, damaged or stolen video or DVD from Bullfrog Films in your
collection. The replacement fee is $25.00. =20
We accept phone or mail requests, or a purchase order for the
replacement title.
=20
With best regards,
=20