Re: [Videolib] Video Librarianship from the VERY beginning

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:24:11 -0800

--Apple-Mail-1-921006836
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

I recommend National Media Market. A small show, you get to meet the =20
vendors, and you get $25 off coupons from each of them (some vendors =20
do even better than that). Every year I recover the cost of attending =20=

with the discounts.

http://www.nmm.net/

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Feb 1, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Wendy Schlegel wrote:

> Jared,
>
> I would also recommend OLAC:
>
> http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/olac/
>
> http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/olac/conferences/
>
> Wendy
>

> Wendy Schlegel
> Media Cataloger
> Eden-Webster Library System
> 470 E. Lockwood Ave.
> St. Louis, MO 63119-3194
> Tel: 314-961-2660 ext. 7815
> Fax: 314-963-6086
> Email: schlegelw@webster.edu
> Internet: http://library.webster.edu

--Apple-Mail-1-921006836

I recommend National Media = Market. A small show, you get to meet the vendors, and you get $25 off = coupons from each of them (some vendors do even better than that). Every = year I recover the cost of attending with the discounts.

http://www.nmm.net/

Brigid = Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology