RE: [Videolib] Replacement Fees in Academic Libraries?

Williams, Ms Beth (ewilliam@mansfield.edu)
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:07:17 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C74562.A4894365

We charge full replacement cost if the item is physically lost-if it is
damaged, we determine if it was malicious or innocent and charge full
replacement for deliberate damage and either nothing or a nominal $10 if
it is determined the damage was innocent-or if the patron's story is
particularly good!

=20

Beth Williams

Circulation Supervisor