RE: [Videolib] Replacement Fees in Academic Libraries?

Mary J. McCoy (Mary.McCoy@lsco.edu)
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:03:39 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C74551.5F015B57

For most replacements we allow the student to just bring us a new
replacement, this works well for popular videos. For the educational
videos we just charge a flat fee of $60.00 I think. =20

=20

Mary J. McCoy

Lamar State College-Orange

410 Front St.