RE: [Videolib] Discovery Channel store

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:42 -0800

<yelling> COME BACK, LOU!!!!! </yelling>

-jen, who used to live in Seattle when he was here, and grew up just
south of Tampa, and knew they wouldn't appreciate him when he went
there...

>>>Hey, some guy from Sports Illustrated gave the Cubs an A+ for this
year's off-season acquisitions. Dare we dream? And what happens if
the century mark actually comes and GOES without a return to the
Series? I shudder to think....

Susan