RE: [Videolib] Discovery Channel store

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:21:27 -0500

Yes, I've ordered both with purchase orders and on line with the library
credit card, with no problems---although like Chris, I haven't placed an
order recently. Still, in their FAQs, they say only that they can't accept
purchase orders on line, which sounds as if we can still use credit cards
or paper purchase orders.

Try it & see what happens!

MM

Margery L. May