Re: [Videolib] Discovery Channel store

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:35:37 -0500

Devious? ME, devious? How dare you, dear Jessica! I selectively
fill out blanks in order forms, that's all.

Hey, some guy from Sports Illustrated gave the Cubs an A+ for this
year's off-season acquisitions. Dare we dream? And what happens if
the century mark actually comes and GOES without a return to the
Series? I shudder to think....

Susan