RE: [Videolib] Black like me

Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:17:10 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73F23.146B7839

This may have come up, but what exactly do you intend to do with the VHS
collection?--Monique Threatt, IU

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:04 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Black like me

I suggest you tell them to dump any book older than 75 years as well as
all books released in audio format
Etc. Who wants that messy paper around anyway. No one will be using it
in a few years so start early

On 1/18/07 4:34 PM, "Stockwell, Patricia" <Patricia.Stockwell@ppcc.edu>
wrote:

I truly agree with you. This is one of the hardest things I
have done in the 22 years I have worked here. I am having such a hard
time with this. But, the Director of the Library has agreed with the
other staff. So, as they say - I do as I am told....... And I also
know this is going to come back and bite us in the .... You Know.......

=20
=09
Patricia J. Stockwell
=09
Library Technician III / College Archivist
=09
Pikes Peak Community College
=09
5675 S. Academy Blvd. Box 7