Re: [Videolib] Calder's Universe

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:16:30 +0100

Dear Chris,

not quite what you are searching for but might be an alternative for
what you need: there is a short about Calder's Circus available from the
Roland Collection (VHS or online)- very funny:
http://www.rolandcollection.com/home.aspx#D357
VHS: http://www.roland-collection.com/rolandcollection/section/25/621.htm

I've tried to get Calder's Universe from a Canadian mailorder shop last
year; although listed on their website it was no longer available.

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
Peter Delin/ Videolektorat