Re: [Videolib] Where to begin?

J. Wadland (jwadland@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:50:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Todd,

The Video Round Table has compiled a list of different groups within ALA
that cover various aspects of media librarianship. Also, at the bottom of
the list, you can find other professional organizations outside of ALA
that hold conferences relevant to media librarians. It can be found at:

http://www.ala.org/ala/vrt/vrtresources/mediaproforgs.htm

I encourage you to join VRT. I am a relatively new member, and it has been a
great place to get involved in ALA. If you have any questions about it,
feel free to contact me.

Justin

Justin Wadland
Reference Librarian