Re: [Videolib] weeding

kathy Evans (kathy@purdue.edu)
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:03:54 -0500

--------------070202080408090302080808

Viddeolibbers,

You might want to look at the Visual Resource Association web site and
also check their listserv archives-- which you can access without being
a member. We are all dealing with the transition to digital and all in
different ways/ rates etc depending on a miriad of factors.
http://www.vraweb.org/

Kathy

--
*
Kathy Evans

--------------070202080408090302080808 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Viddeolibbers,

--------------070202080408090302080808-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.