Re: [Videolib] weeding

Ciara Healy (cmhealy@waketech.edu)
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:06:57 -0500

Videolibbers,
here is what I plan to do with our weeded slides:
http://www.readymademag.com/feature_12_slidelamp.php - and i hope you
and the art students on your campus want to do the same. We have one
slide set of "Victorian Houses of San Francisco" that is going to look
spectacular.
I am currently digitizing the slides and doing some reasearch into how
to circulate the images once digitized and the copyright restrictions on
those images.
And I may be interested in the public transportation slides! BING!

Ciara

>>> notaro@stpt.usf.edu >>>
Steven Harris wrote:
> Since it seems to be such a touchy subject, I'll keep poking at the
soft
> spot. :) We weed our book collections, so why not weed our media
> collections as well?

Weeding, yes. But a slaughter???

Jerry :)

producers and distributors.