Re: [Videolib] Black like me

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:03:46 -0500

--B_3251984627_623211940

I suggest you tell them to dump any book older than 75 years as well as all
books released in audio format
Etc. Who wants that messy paper around anyway. No one will be using it in =
few years so start early

On 1/18/07 4:34 PM, "Stockwell, Patricia" <Patricia.Stockwell@ppcc.edu>
wrote:

> I truly agree with you. This is one of the hardest things I have done in=
the
> 22 years I have worked here. I am having such a hard time with this. Bu=
t,
> the Director of the Library has agreed with the other staff. So, as they=
say
> =AD I do as I am told=8A=8A. And I also know this is going to come back and bi=
te us
> in the =8A. You Know=8A=8A.
> =20
>=20
> Patricia J. Stockwell
>=20
> Library Technician III / College Archivist
>=20
> Pikes Peak Community College
>=20
> 5675 S. Academy Blvd. Box 7
>=20
> Colorado Springs, CO 80906
>=20
> patricia.stockwell@ppcc.edu
>=20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3251984627_623211940

Re: [Videolib] Black like me I sug= gest you tell them to dump any book older than 75 years as well as all books= released in audio format
Etc.  Who wants that messy paper around anyway. No one will be using i= t in a few years so start early