[Videolib] RE: Suffering &Smiling - Dan Ollman, 2006 - follow up

Andrea Slonosky (Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu)
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:14:24 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73B0A.F4BAC06C

Hello all,

=20

I passed the contact information on to the professor, who has been able
to get in touch with the producers and he thinks there's a good chance
that he will be able to work out something with the
filmmakers/producers/ distributors.=20

=20

Thanks for all your help,

Andrea=20