RE: [Videolib] Sustainability Titles

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:17:34 -0600

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Meghann
Matwichuk
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 3:42 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Sustainability Titles

Dear CW,

I know that there are tons of titles that address this topic
(sustainability), at least in part. What I'm looking for are the best
of the best -- in other words, ones that might make for a good, engaging
series of feature-length docs and feature films. Got a short list
already underway, which includes titles like Who Killed the Electric
Car, An Inconvenient Truth, Fast Food Nation, The Corporation, Syriana,
et. al. Just don't want to overlook any gems, so I thought I'd appeal
to everyone's collective brain cells for anything I might overlook.

Have a great weekend,

*************************
Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.
Newark, DE 19717
(302) 831-1475=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7369F.D768BA5C

Elizabeth didn't mention them and they're not = feature-length, but here's a couple more Bullfrog titles that get at=20 sustainability by defining what it isn't.  Show 'em back to back = and they=20 are feature-length.

Affluenza
http://www.bullfr= ogfilms.com/catalog/affl.html

Escape From Affluenza
http://www.bullf= rogfilms.com/catalog/efahv.html