RE: [Videolib] Sustainability Titles

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:45:08 -0800

------_=_NextPart_6334_00018467.00000041

Here's one I bought for one of our English teachers a while ago...

http://endofsuburbia.com/ THE END OF SUBURBIA: Oil Depletion and the
Collapse of The American Dream

-jen

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Meghann
Matwichuk
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 1:42 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Sustainability Titles

Dear CW,

I know that there are tons of titles that address this topic
(sustainability), at least in part. What I'm looking for are the best
of the best -- in other words, ones that might make for a good, engaging
series of feature-length docs and feature films. Got a short list
already underway, which includes titles like Who Killed the Electric
Car, An Inconvenient Truth, Fast Food Nation, The Corporation, Syriana,
et. al. Just don't want to overlook any gems, so I thought I'd appeal
to everyone's collective brain cells for anything I might overlook.

Have a great weekend,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware