Re: [Videolib] Need mailing list help from a librarian

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:27:16 -0500

--------------050703020804080200040009

I can understand how this might be a time drain, but one solution may be
(if you note you are sending multiple copies of your catalog to one
location) to put in a phonecall to see if you can speak to the person in
charge of media, and find out directly from them who the catalog should
be sent to. (Possible task for an intern?) I have one major
distributor who does this from time to time, but then again we still get
carpet-bombed with their catalogs for anyone and everyone who works here
currently and in years past...

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian