RE: [Videolib] Need mailing list help from a librarian

Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:14:59 -0500

Ditto to both Barb and Chris.
It's overwhelming the number of duplicate catalogs we receive here at
our library.

Mo
*************************
Monique Threatt
Associate Head, Kent Cooper Room Services
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, E044
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
T: (812) 855-1650
F: (812) 855-1649
E: mthreatt@indiana.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris McNevins
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 8:41 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

DITTO....DITTO....DITTO....you said it best, Barb!

You just described my #1 pet peeve. Each time I sort the mail (at home
and at work) I shutter to think of the number of trees cut down.

We have mail still coming to a former department head who died in 1993!

Chris McNevins
Non-Print Coordinator
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005
ph: 860-486-3842
fax:860-486-6493