Re: [Videolib] Re: Star Maker

jrosner@kino.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:24:59 -0500

It has never been released so there is no legal video of it.
I hate to sound repative but at least 90% of films produced by studios
have never been released ( and I don't care what folks say the tech revolution
it is gonna be a LONG , LONG time before studios get anywhere near what they
consider their lesser library holdings)