Re: [Videolib] PPR for Image Entertainment titles

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:28:12 -0500

--B_3251298495_582077283

Image rarely owns PPR. It is often available from another source but this
one would really take some doing

On 1/10/07 5:58 PM, "Laitinen, James" <james.laitinen@ubc.ca> wrote:

> Does anyone know if PPR is available for titles carried by Image
> Entertainment? I'd like to purchase a copy of Peter Brook's Mahabharata,
> which has a number of production companies, and Image as the distributor.
>
> I know that Image is in the home use market, but was curious about other
> institution's dealings with them
>
> Thanks!
>

> James Laitinen
> Learning Services Librarian/Collections
> University of British Columbia Okanagan
> 3333 University Way
> Kelowna, BC
> V1V 1V7
>
> 250-807-9146
> 250-807-9155 (fax)
> james.laitinen@ubc.ca <mailto:james.laitinen@ubc.ca>
> http://web.ubc.ca/okanagan/welcome.html
> <http://web.ubc.ca/okanagan/welcome.html> <http://www.ouc.bc.ca/>

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3251298495_582077283

Re: [Videolib] PPR for Image Entertainment titles Image= rarely owns PPR. It is often available from another source but this one wou= ld really take some doing