Re: [Videolib] 35mm Rentals Question

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:27:24 -0500

35mm is special.DVD is nice but it is not the same. This one of the more
high end schools re film studies and they have the ability to show 35mm, the
tragedy is that studios don't care enough to make them available.

FYI I just remembered you MIGHT be able to get SEVEN MEN FROM NOW

On 1/10/07 5:54 PM, "Bergman, Barbara J" <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu> wrote:

> Um, I'm going to ask the obvious here and say:
> What does he have against DVD? My film profs were perfectly happy to
> change over to DVD (which was not the case with VHS).
> Especially when I explained that I can buy a whole lotta $20 DVDs
> instead of one $300 rental...
>
> Barb Bergman | Media Services Librarian | Minnesota State
> University-Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International