[Videolib] reservations for the Video Round Table Midwinter social event:

Steve Brantley (jbrant1@uic.edu)
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:12:02 -0600

VRT-ers, and VIDEO-LIB-ers
We are at our limit for the restaurant reservations.

I will keep a waiting list if people wish to be on one.

Of course, everyone is still invited to attend the Northwest Film Forum
screening of the forum's "Search and Rescue" program, "featuring rare,
obscure, and ephemeral 16 mm films that NWFF and the UW Library Special
Collections department have saved from oblivion."

I do not know how many tables the restaurant has, I only know VRT has a
section reserved, (not a private room). If people show up hungry, I am
sure Lola will seat them at any avalable table even if it is away from
of the VRT section.

Steve Brantley

--
Steve Brantley