Re: [Videolib] Need mailing list help from a librarian

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:19:04 -0500

Thanks
Re the "difference" . We get money either way though obviously we make more
if it ordered direct even with a nice discount
Really the BIG difference is that we have no idea who orders through jobbers
( stores,consumers, insitutions etc) so we don't know who to market to with
things like the catalogue. Not your problem. It is not so bad

On 1/9/07 5:04 PM, "Karsten, Eileen" <karsten@lakeforest.edu> wrote:

> Jessica:
>
> I would go with Media/Collection Development Librarian. Audiovisual
> will probably get you're the department that takes care of the
> equipment.
>
> Does it make a difference to you if we order your titles through a
> jobber, from Barnes & Noble, or direct?
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Eileen Karsten
> Head of Technical Services