Re: [Videolib] PPR for Young Frankenstein

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 03 Jan 2007 14:23:51 -0500

--B_3250679032_544873968

Brian helps but not sure about the rest of them
I think it is kind of an ignorance is bless theory for the sales folks
Every time someone calls for what I would consider a major film
Swank does not have like say GRAPE OF WRATH or CROUCHING TIGER
They have been left with the impression in many cases by a Swank rep that
nobody does.

In fairness foreign and indie stuff is often hard to track but studio stuff
is pretty easy

On 1/3/07 1:49 PM, "Hornbeck, Patty" <hornbeck@middlebury.edu> wrote:

> Just a note to say that I've worked with Brian Fox in the NE division of =
Swank
> Motion Pictures for years. He's a consistently helpful source of informat=
ion
> -- when he doesn't have something, he will go out of his way to help you
> locate it, just as Jessica always does.
> ________________________________
> Patty Hornbeck
> Media Resources Development Coordinator
> Middlebury College Library
> 110 Storrs Ave. / M212
> Middlebury, VT 05753
> (802)443-2268 ph.
> (802)443-5698 fax
> hornbeck@middlebury.edu
> =20
>> =20

Re: [Videolib] PPR for Young Frankenstein Brian= helps but not sure about the rest of them