RE: [Videolib] PPR for Young Frankenstein

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@middlebury.edu)
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:49:35 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C72F67.EA191AAE

Just a note to say that I've worked with Brian Fox in the NE division of =
Swank Motion Pictures for years. He's a consistently helpful source of =
information -- when he doesn't have something, he will go out of his way =
to help you locate it, just as Jessica always does.
Patty Hornbeck
Media Resources Development Coordinator
Middlebury College Library
110 Storrs Ave. / M212