Re: [Videolib] PPR for Young Frankenstein

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:20:41 -0500

--B_3250675242_544683872

Criterion
800-562-9494
That is FOX Criterion not the one that does Janus
FYI keep in mind they handle Fox films which is the only MAJOR studio
Swank does not have ( also remember New Yorker handles Sony CLASSIC titles)

Not exactly info Swank volunteers

Happy New Year

On 1/3/07 12:21 PM, "Andrews, Sarah E" <sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know who holds the public performance rights for Young
> Frankenstein? Swank doesn=B9t, and couldn=B9t direct me anywhere else.
> Thanks,
> =20
> Sarah Andrews
> University of Iowa Libraries
> =20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3250675242_544683872

Re: [Videolib] PPR for Young Frankenstein Crite= rion