Re(2): [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

Karen Fischer (Karen_Fischer@freenet.richland.oh.us)
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:24:20 -0500

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
Once Upon a Mattress

albrechs@wabash.edu,internet writes:
*This message was received using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
*This message was received using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
Trish,
Being a child of the late '60s/early '70s, I have a **vague**
recollection of a Carol Burnett episode that was a Princess & the Pea
spoof. Think that might be it?

Susan

At 12:13 PM 12/14/2006, Trish wrote:
>Hi, I have a customer from our online service looking for a video of a
>spoof of The Princess and the Pea that she saw on television years ago.
>She doesn't know the name of it and has not given me any other
>information. Is this familiar to anyone? I can't seem to find it
>anywhere. Thanks, Trish

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library