RE: [Videolib] Fela Kuti - Music Is the Weapon DVD

Andrea Slonosky (Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:00:26 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C71FBA.7FB5CEC5

Thank you so much for looking for this. I feel much more comfortable
knowing this titel is definitely out of print,and will be able to
advise my professor accordingly. This 3rd party vendor business is a
real restriction for us.

=20

Thanks again,

=20