Re: [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

Trish Klein (pklein@rdpl.org)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:54:21 -0700

Thanks so much for those suggestions. I didn't catch the staff in
Information before they responded so they had gone with the Shelley
Duval one. We are going to try to rerespond with the Once Upon a
Mattress, which, as it turns out, we have on order! Thanks again.
Trish

Trish Klein
pklein@rdpl.org
Readers' Services Coordinator
Red Deer Public Library
4818-49 St. Red Deer, AB T4N 1T9
403-342-9110 Fax: 403-341-3110

>>> jrosner@kino.com 12/14/06 10:56AM >>>
Not sure about "spoof" but there was charming tongue and cheek version
done
For the Shelley Duvall FAIRY TALE THEATER which starred Liza Minnelli
and
INCREDIBLEY ADORABLE AND WONDERFUL Tom Conti. It was done with a lot
of
humor about 20 years ago
Of course she could ALSO be thinking of the musical ONCE UPON A
MATRESS
Which has been done twice on TV. Once in the 60s with Carol Burnett and
once
Recently for Disney in which Burnett now played the queen instead of
the
princess
Run those by her.

On 12/14/06 12:13 PM, "Trish Klein" <pklein@rdpl.org> wrote:

> Hi, I have a customer from our online service looking for a video of
> spoof of The Princess and the Pea that she saw on television years
ago.
> She doesn't know the name of it and has not given me any other
> information. Is this familiar to anyone? I can't seem to find it
> anywhere. Thanks, Trish
>
> Trish Klein
> pklein@rdpl.org
> Readers' Services Coordinator
> Red Deer Public Library
> 4818-49 St. Red Deer, AB T4N 1T9
> 403-342-9110 Fax: 403-341-3110

issues
> relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic
control,
> preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in
libraries and
> related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an
effective
> working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
communication
> distributors.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner