Re: [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:59:20 -0500

Oh, oh, I think I know this one! "Once Upon A Mattress"---Carol Burnett as
the princess---it was on a long time ago, and was re-made---last year? with
Carol Burnett playing the queen---but the original is the best.

MM

At 12:13 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:
>Hi, I have a customer from our online service looking for a video of a
>spoof of The Princess and the Pea that she saw on television years ago.
>She doesn't know the name of it and has not given me any other
>information. Is this familiar to anyone? I can't seem to find it
>anywhere. Thanks, Trish
>
>Trish Klein
>pklein@rdpl.org
>Readers' Services Coordinator
>Red Deer Public Library
>4818-49 St. Red Deer, AB T4N 1T9
>403-342-9110 Fax: 403-341-3110

>as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
>producers and distributors.

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library