RE: [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

Lori Stevens (STEVENLO@uvsc.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:52:34 -0700

--=__Part53779A62.0__=

My guess is that it is the Faerie Tale theatre version with Liza
Minnelli See below

The princess and the pea [videorecording] /
by Bill, Tony

CBS Fox Video, c1984.
Series
Shelley Duvall's Faerie tale theatre (
http://198.60.4.26/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=116612UL029Q6.2634&profile=opl&uindex=PSERIES&term=Shelley%20Duvall's%20Faerie%20tale%20theatre&aspect=basic_search&menu=search&source=~!horizon
)
Format/Call #:
video
Requests:
0
Authorship:
Gaylord Television Entertainment presents a Platypus Production in
association with Lion's Gate Films ; produced by Bridget Terry and
Frederic S. Fuchs ; directed by Tony Bill ; teleplay by Mark Curtiss &
Rod Ash.
Series Title:
Shelley Duvall's Faerie tale theatre
1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
General Note:
Dramatization of the Hans Christian Andersen tale.
Performers:
Cast: Liza Minnelli, Tom Conti and Beatrice Straight ; hostess, Shelley
Duvall.

Lori Stevens
Media Librarian
Utah Valley State College Library
Orem, Utah 84058

Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students
and they check out books. And then they learn things."

(Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)

>>> "Edwards, Mary" <meedwards@aii.edu> 12/14/2006 10:34 AM >>>
Could it be Once Upon a Mattress? It was on TV eons ago and had a
young
Carol Burnett as the princess.

Mary E. Edwards
Director of Library Services
The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles
Argosy University
2900 31st Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
310-314-6154 (tel.)