Re: [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:32:42 -0500

Trish,
Being a child of the late '60s/early '70s, I have a **vague**
recollection of a Carol Burnett episode that was a Princess & the Pea
spoof. Think that might be it?

Susan

At 12:13 PM 12/14/2006, Trish wrote:
>Hi, I have a customer from our online service looking for a video of a
>spoof of The Princess and the Pea that she saw on television years ago.
>She doesn't know the name of it and has not given me any other
>information. Is this familiar to anyone? I can't seem to find it
>anywhere. Thanks, Trish

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library