Re: [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:28:37 -0800

Could be Carol Burnett's "Once Upon a Mattress", but I don't see it
available on vhs or DVD. Good luck on your continuing search.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University