Re: [Videolib] Princess and the Pea spoof

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:56:21 -0500

Not sure about "spoof" but there was charming tongue and cheek version done
For the Shelley Duvall FAIRY TALE THEATER which starred Liza Minnelli and
INCREDIBLEY ADORABLE AND WONDERFUL Tom Conti. It was done with a lot of
humor about 20 years ago
Of course she could ALSO be thinking of the musical ONCE UPON A MATRESS
Which has been done twice on TV. Once in the 60s with Carol Burnett and once
Recently for Disney in which Burnett now played the queen instead of the
princess
Run those by her.

On 12/14/06 12:13 PM, "Trish Klein" <pklein@rdpl.org> wrote:

> Hi, I have a customer from our online service looking for a video of a
> spoof of The Princess and the Pea that she saw on television years ago.
> She doesn't know the name of it and has not given me any other
> information. Is this familiar to anyone? I can't seem to find it
> anywhere. Thanks, Trish
>
> Trish Klein
> pklein@rdpl.org
> Readers' Services Coordinator