Re: [Videolib] Fela Kuti: Music is the Weapon

John Vallier (vallier@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:40:10 -0800

It's also available via Baker and Taylor: http://
academiclibrary.btol.com/

John
_________
John Vallier
Head, Multimedia Services
University of Washington Libraries | Media Center
Box 353080, Seattle, WA 98195-3080
(206) 616-1210 Fax: (206) 685-8485
http://www.lib.washington.edu/media/