RE: [Videolib] Nova Series: The Russian Right Stuff

Lorraine Knight (LKnight@marc4media.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:56:14 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C71ECF.37DF9894

Hi Darla:
=20
We have no information on "Invisible Sapceman", which must have been the
first program in a series of 3. The LC catalog record for the other 2
programs in the series says that they were:
=20
a production of Windfall Films, London, and Filmcentre, Toronto, for
WGBH Boston in association with BBC TV for Nova ; directed and written
by David Dugan ; produced by David Dugan and William Reid.
=20
Unable to determine if distributed in Great Britain or Canada.
=20
Sources used: copyright data sheet; WETA magazine, 02-91.
=20
LC Off-Air Taping Collection (Library of Congress)
=20
I don't know if this is helpful or not...
=20
Lorraine Knight
President
marc4media