Re: [Videolib] Looking for 2 Argentine films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:16:29 +0100

Dear Nell,

not quite what you are searching for: the first two parts of La Hora de
los Hornos have just been published on DVD in Switzerland, but without
English subs and in PAL (probably no region code):
https://www.trigon-film.org/de/shop.php?aid=481

Pt. I. Notas y testimonios sobre el neocolonialismo and Pt. II. Acto
para liberacion are included. Pt. III. la violencia y liberacion is missing.

Best
Peter

Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin