Re: [Videolib] MP3

Ben Paul (bpaul@mtholyoke.edu)
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:40:07 -0500

Hi Tracy,

I work in the library at Mount Holyoke College. We have not been
actively collecting MP3's, mainly because it has not been a priority for
us. However I recently attended a really informative workshop called
"Digital Media in the Library" . The workshop was led by Scott Kehoe,
who is a Media consultant for Northeast Regional Libraries of
Massachusetts. Scott has a very informative web site that might give
you a sense of some current trends. It can be found at the following URL:

http://www.nmrls.org/ce/digitalmedia.htm

I hope this is useful for what you are trying to do.

Regards,

Ben Paul

Benjamin S. Paul
Media Resources