RE: [Videolib] Looking for 2 Argentine films

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:23:42 -0500

Neil,

This was awhile ago (2004), but I purchased La Hora de los Hornos
through one of our Latin American book vendors, Howard Karno Books.
Here's the info:

Email: info@karnobooks.com
Beverly Joy-Karno
Howard Karno Books, Inc.