RE: [Videolib] Overdrive video on demand

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:30:45 -0600

Yes, we have it. We just started in October with the video, so it is
pretty new for us. Right now, there are not a lot of titles, only about
80 or so, almost all nonfiction, some travel, some instructional, some
school support. If you go on our website, under the My Media Mall link
you might be able to look at the titles. The people who use the audio &
e-books are very happy with it.

Becky

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Sally Wellman
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:35 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Overdrive video on demand

I would like to hear from other and state libraries public libraries
using Overdrive Video on Demand, or similar services, on their
perceptions about the service. Specifically, have your patrons been
receptive to the service and are you please with the titles available.

Thanks in advance.

Sally Wellman
Head of Cataloging and Audiovisual
State Library of Louisiana