RE: [Videolib] televisions w/o headphone jacks

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:03:26 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C713CF.E7A55CF2

If you have a local TV Repair guy he could install a headphone jack that
switches off the onboard speakers...
=20
http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/MJW-20/search/3.5MM_STEREO_PH
ONE_JACK_W_SWITCH_.html
=20
OR...you could hand out earplugs to everyone else.
=20
Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant
IT Department