[Videolib] FW: televisions w/o headphone jacks

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:19:47 -0500

--B_3247643988_3178264

>From Medialib:

------ End of Forwarded Message

--B_3247643988_3178264

FW: televisions w/o headphone jacks From = Medialib:

Conversation: televisions w/o headphone jacks
Subject: Re: televisions w/o headphone jacks

In some  TV remote menus you are able to turn off = the speakers – at least this is what my technical person said. Hope it= works.

Bonnie Torres
Manager