[Videolib] FW: televisions w/o headphone jacks

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:19:22 -0500

--B_3247643962_3174992

>From my MEDIALIB list:

------ End of Forwarded Message

--B_3247643962_3174992

FW: televisions w/o headphone jacks From = my MEDIALIB list:

Conversation: televisions w/o headphone jacks
Subject: RE: televisions w/o headphone jacks

If the TV has a Line Out audio connect= ion you could turn the speaker volume down.  However, you’d need = headphones with volume controls on them for it to work well.

=