Re: [Videolib] Farewell my Concubine

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:30:58 -0500

--B_3247572659_358497074

It could still possibly be SWANK, make them DOUBLE check with Miramax
If not again you will have to go back to find original producer.

On 11/28/06 2:13 PM, "Rhonda Pancoe" <rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know who distributes FAREWELL MY CONCUBINE with a public
> performance license?
>
> Rhonda
> Rhonda Pancoe
> Media Acquisitions Coordinator
> Colgate University
> 13 Oak Drive
> Hamilton, NY 13346
> Phone: 315-228-7858
> Fax: 315-228-7725
> RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3247572659_358497074

Re: [Videolib] Farewell my Concubine It co= uld still possibly be SWANK, make them DOUBLE check with Miramax

RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu<= /FONT> <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>