Re: [Videolib] Academics Get Exemption from DVD Copyright Law

Matthew Ballard (mballard@otis.edu)
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:16:59 -0800

I personally use DVD Decrypter when I need to get something off of a
DVD. There won't be any future released of it due to past legal issues,
but the last version is still readily available and is free.

Matthew