RE: [Videolib] Re: Demise of VHS

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:01:33 -0500

Deg,

LOL...a 3/4inch WHAT? *Snickerin*

Last time I saw our 3/4" machine, it was being used to sit our satellite
receiver on, so that it fit in the rack better...I'm actually getting a
real chuckle out of that! :-)

We also have an old 3/4" Tape Checker (RTI, I think) and we use THAT as
a "counterbalance" on the bottom of the cart with the 1/2" tape checker,
so that the cart is not so top-heavy...lol...now THAT has me chuckling
again.

Everyone have a great post-Thanksgiving week, and good luck during
hunting season!

Mark

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant