Re: [Videolib] DVDs/Video titles - help needed

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:07:34 -0500

Les Vamires & Judex would be VERY difficult because you would have to go
directly to the French rights holders ( Les Vampires) is Gaumont
Trust me if you have to ask you can't afford it. The US company distributing
Les Vampires would almost surely not have PPR for Cnada
OHARU MIGHT be Janus
You can't get Voyage to Italy as it is involved in a rights dispute
involving several parties

Sorry but this is tough list

On 11/27/06 10:28 AM, "Edwards, Mary" <meedwards@aii.edu> wrote:

> You might want to try Action Library Media in Long Beach, CA. They are
> new and are more than willing to search for titles for you. They also
> have PPR for most of their titles.
>
> Contact c.birkholz@actionlibrarymedia.com or call 800-886-4408.
>
> Mary Edwards
> Art Institute of California - Los Angeles

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503