RE: [Videolib] DVDs/Video titles - help needed

Edwards, Mary (meedwards@aii.edu)
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:28:26 -0500

You might want to try Action Library Media in Long Beach, CA. They are
new and are more than willing to search for titles for you. They also
have PPR for most of their titles.

Contact c.birkholz@actionlibrarymedia.com or call 800-886-4408.

Mary Edwards
Art Institute of California - Los Angeles

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Marilyn Ramen
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:49 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVDs/Video titles - help needed

Dear Videolib,

I am the new Media Librarian at the ECI library and also new to this
list (hello). I am currently searching for PPR-non
theatrical-educational use only (no public screening or paid admission)
DVDs/VHS
for the following titles:

Virgin stripped bare by her bachelors (Oh!Soo-jung)(dir. Hong Sang-soo)
Judex (Dir. Louis Feuillade)
Les Vampires (Dir. Louis Feuillade)
Life of Oharu (Dir. Kenzo Mizoguchi)
Voyage in Italy (Dir. Roberto Rossellini)

I've tried a number of distributors, but to no avail have I had any
luck.

Also does anyone know of any distributors,who can sell PPR status
Japanese anime titles? I have 6 titles that I am in the search of... In
advance thank-you for your assistance.

Marilyn

PS We are an academic institution located in Canada

--
Marilyn Ramen
Librarian

Library Website: http://www.eciad.ca/ww/lib/

=================================================================================== CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. ===================================================================================