Re: [Videolib] DVDs/Video titles - help needed

keith powell (keith@absbook.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:43:11 -0500

Ambassador Media, in business since 1973, is the premier provider of
non-print materials to libraries. They provide media in all formats,
including public performance rights. I recommend that you contact Steven
Foster at 800-431-8913 or sfoster@absbook.com for additional information
about their services.

Ambassador Media's database includes over 500,000 non-print items and is
updated monthly. They also provide new title information services and
complete shelf ready cataloging and processing.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edwards, Mary" <meedwards@aii.edu>
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: RE: [Videolib] DVDs/Video titles - help needed

=======
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original
message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works
accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.

=======

libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as
an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video
producers and distributors.